1. Abstract Submission Period:
At Noon from April 3rd (Sat) to May 19th (Fri), 2023 (JST)
2. Application requirements:
- First author and Co-authors must be a member except for foreign students and foreigners living abroad.
- Foreign students and foreigners living abroad are eligible to submit an application with a registration fee of 2,000 JPY.
- One author can submit only one abstract as a first author for the oral or poster presentation.
- The poster presentation session does not have a separate category as “English session”. For a poster session in English, you can apply your abstract from the general abstract submission category.
- The abstract should not be presented at any conference before. If your research is published at any journal before, please write the journal’s name, title, issue, and page number in the abstract.
3. Presentation format: Please choose one as below,
(1) Oral (English: At onsite or online）(2) Poster (English）
- Oral presentation
10 minutes (8 minutes for Presentation, 2 minutes for Question & Answer)
- Poster Presentation
Presented on December 9th or 10th, 2023.
- All presentations must be written in English.
4. How to prepare an abstract:
- Prepare an abstract in English with a title not exceeding 30 words and a body not exceeding 450 words. An abstract body contains all text (no tables or figures).
- Described with the purpose, methods, results and conclusion.
- Mentioned approval from the research ethics committee or ethical considerations (excluding literature review studies).
- Proofreading by a native speaker is required prior to registration.
- Joint presenters must not exceed 20 authors from no more than 10 affiliations.
5. Award for JANS43:
If the first author is a member, you can apply for the JANS43 Award. Please see p7.
6. Notification of acceptance:
- Peer review of abstracts will be done from the perspective of the appropriateness of abstract composition, logical consistency and research ethics.
- The results of peer review will be sent by end of July 2023.
- Final notification of acceptance will be sent by end of August 2023.
7. Registration and payment:
For international students or international participants from overseas:
- Register from a dedicated site for English Session for the oral presentation, or the general abstract submission site for the poster presentation.
- Send a copy of a student ID card (for international students) or a copy of passport (for international participants from overseas) by e-mail.
- Pay a registration fee by credit card in advance (registration for a joint presenter is also required).
For members (Japanese participants):
- Register from a dedicated site for English Session:
- If you are not a member at registration, you are requested to join the membership. To become a member, please fill up the online application (See “Registration” on page 11).
English Session registration fee (The first presenter and joint presenters)
|Category||Prior registration||On-site registration|
|International students ＊||ー||2,000 yen*|
|International participants fromOverseas ＊||ー||2,000 yen*|
＊ On-site registration is only.
＊ On-site registration is only allowed for participants who will physically come to the conference site.
8. Conflict of Interest (COI) :
When you submit the abstract, there is a check box for COI, so please be sure to check it.
- If you have COI (“yes”), please download the declaration form (Form 2) from the conference website with specifying the abstract registration number, and submit it to the secretariate of Japan Academy of Nursing Science by e-mail attachment or fax.
|Fax ： (+81) 03-3525-8429|
- Oral presentation: It will be required to make disclosure of the state of COI and it should be stated next page of your title slide.
- Poster presentation: It will be required to make disclosure of the state of COI and it should be stated at the right bottom of your poster.
- It is not required to make disclosure of the state of COI, if you are a co-author.
- Please download the COI slide from the conference website.